If you are interested in becoming a California Lottery Retailer please call 1-800-568-8379 or go to www.calottery.com/retailer
CALIFORNIA STATE LOTTERY
Invitation for Bid (IFB) #50089
High and Low Voltage Electrical Installation and Repair Services
The California State Lottery (Lottery) is inviting responses from qualified bidders to install, repair, maintain, and troubleshoot all high and low voltage electrical wiring, plugs, receptacles, fuses, relays, and voice and data cabling including, but not limited to: CAT5, CAT5E, CAT6, voice, fiber optic (single/multimode), COAX, and VOIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) devices and equipment at Lottery facilities statewide on an as-needed basis.
The IFB is open to qualified bidders that at the time bid submissions are due, meet the following minimum qualifications:
• Have five or more years’ experience performing the activities listed in the Scope of Services;
• Possess a valid C-7 Low Voltage Systems Contractor license and a valid C-10 Electrical Contractor license issued by the California State Contractors License Board;
• Are legally authorized to do business in the State of California;
• Have the ability to respond to the Lottery’s request for On-Call Emergency Service within two hours, as described in Exhibit A, Scope of Services, at any of the Lottery’s statewide locations shown on Exhibit C, California State Lottery Facility Locations;
• Have and maintain proper certification and licensing to conduct the services herein described in Exhibit A, Scope of Services, at the time of bid submission and throughout the term of the Contract; and
• Meet the requirements as set forth in section II, Mandatory Submittal Requirements.
The IFB is available to download exclusively from this page at the downloadable link shown below. The Lottery will not distribute paper copies of the IFB.
To read and print pdf document(s) you will need Acrobat Reader (free download)